Home, Office and Financial Organizing Services
for Individuals and Small Businesses
- A.C., Educator, Administrator
Finding things when you need them. Being on time.
Knowing the balance in your checkbook.
Enjoying your home or work environment.
Using your time the way you intend to.
Starts with Getting Organized
Sorting out what you want and need from what you don't.
Creating the kind of order that makes sense to you.
Learning the easiest ways to maintain organization.
Effective, Creative and Supportive Help for Every
Step of the Organizing Process
Whether it’s your home, office or finances, organization isn’t just about how it looks. It’s about how it works. With a positive, non-judgmental and resourceful approach I’ll go through your areas of concern with you and develop realistic goals based on what works best for your individual situation. I’ll work hands-on to sort through clutter and establish a useful order that incorporates your interests, strengths, and your existing habits. Along the way you’ll learn the techniques that are best suited to your needs for staying on top of clutter and using storage efficiently, as well as task and time management, so you’ll feel more confident about maintaining organization on your own.
- Home - declutter and organize your living and storage spaces.
- Office - organize paper and electronic files, establish easy to use systems for task flow.
- Finances - set up small business or personal financial systems, including income and expense tracking, budgeting, bill paying, and reports for tax preparers. On-going maintenance is also available.
- Time Management - establish efficient and effective methods of meeting your goals, both personally and professionally.
- Consultations - create a step by step "get organized plan" that you can implement on your own or with ongoing support.
Aja Riggs, Certified Professional Organizer ®
Received the prestigious designation of Certified Professional Organizer® from the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers (BCPO).
Received the Chronic Disorganization Specialist Certificate and the Certificate of Study in ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD).
Professional Organizing Consultant since 2004.
Contact Aja Riggs
(pronounced "Asia") to discuss your particular needs and learn more about how a Professional Organizer can help you get organized.